Easy Feed Organic Chick Starter is a complete starter ration for both layer and broiler chicks up to 3 weeks of age.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Easy Feed Organic Chick Starter is a complete starter ration for both layer and broiler chicks up to 3 weeks of age. This feed is available in crumbles (granules) to make it easy for the small chicks to consume.
- Flax seed To provide a source of Omega-3 Fatty Acid. Provides a balanced source of Omega-3 and 6 Fatty Acids.
- A balanced amino acid profile of Lysine and Methionine To support the dynamic turn-over and growth of structural (bones, ligaments, and muscles) tissues in the bird.
- Elevated Choline (a B-vitamin) Aids in fat metabolism, supports cognitive function, and serves as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Organic Ground Corn, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Wheat Midds, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Organic Ground Flaxseed, Organic Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, Salt, Organic Roughage Products, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, DL-Methionine, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product.
- Crude Protein, min23 %
- Lysine, min1.3 %
- Methionine, min0.5 %
- Crude Fat, min6 %
- Crude Fiber, max5 %
- Calcium, min0.9 %
- Calcium, max1.4 %
- Phosphorus, min0.8 %
- Salt, min0.3 %
- Salt, max0.8 %
- Vitamin A, min6,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D, min3,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, min20 IU/lb
Offer free-choice (as the sole ration) to broiler and pullet chicks from hatch to 3 weeks old. No other grains or supplements are necessary, except free-choice access to grit should always be available. Provide clean, fresh water along with adequate floor space at all times. Chicks of this age require adequate floor space and draft free, heated areas for efficient, healthy growth.