Organic No Corn No Soy Layer 16% w/ Omega is a blend of proteins, grains, minerals, and vitamins with no Corn or Soy, that meets the needs of laying hens
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Easy Feed Organic No Corn No Soy Layer 16% w/ Omega is a blend of proteins, grains, minerals, and vitamins with no Corn or Soy, that meets the needs of laying hens and mature breeding gamebirds.
- No Corn or Soy Alternative organic protein sources such as Canola Meal, Wheat, Barley and Dehydrated Alfalfa
- Flax seed To provide a source of Omega-3 Fatty Acid. Provides a balanced source of Omega-3 and 6 Fatty Acids.
- A natural fungal-based enzyme pack To aid in the break-down of the different components of the diet. Enzymes include amylase, β-glucanase, cellulose, pectinase, xylanase, phytase, and protease.
- Elevated Choline (a B-vitamin) Aids in fat metabolism, supports cognitive function, and serves as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- A balanced amino acid profile of Lysine and Methionine To support the dynamic turn-over and growth of structural (bones, ligaments, and muscles) tissues in the bird.
Organic Ground Wheat, Organic Canola Meal, Organic Chopped Barley, Organic Wheat Midds, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Ground Dehy Alfalfa, Organic Ground Peas, Organic Canola Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Organic Ground Flaxseed, Salt, Choline Chloride, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Organic Roughage Products, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, DL-Methionine, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product.
- Crude Protein, min16.0 %
- Lysine, min0.7 %
- Methionine, min0.4 %
- Crude Fat, min6 %
- Crude Fiber, max8 %
- Calcium, min3.5 %
- Calcium, max4.5 %
- Phosphorus, min0.8 %
- Salt, min0.2 %
- Salt, max0.7 %
- Vitamin A, min6,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D, min3,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, min20 IU/lb
Offer free-choice (as the sole ration) to mature laying poultry or breeding gamebirds. No other grains or supplements are necessary, except free-choice access to grit and oyster shell. Provide clean, fresh water along with adequate floor space at all times.
LAYING HENS: Offer free-choice to laying hens starting at 12 weeks of age. As a rule of thumb poultry will start to lay at 12-14 weeks of age. Continue providing this feed free choice throughout the egg laying cycle.
MATURE GAME BIRDS: Offer free-choice to mature gamebirds during the breeding season. During the non-breeding season for a holding ration, mix 3 parts Easy Feed Organic No Corn No Soy Layer 16% w/ Omega with 1 part Organic Hen Scratch.