Keep Your Chickens Cooped Up.
- We noticed that many chicken coops on the market are only made for having chickens seasonally and they didn't come with a floor. So we got to work creating a chicken coop that will meet all your needs.
- It is made in the USA and built by Amish-trained craftsmen!
- This amazing coop assembles in less than 60 minutes with only a screw gun. We have easy-to-read instructions and a video to assist you with assembly.
- Coop ships Free and Fast! Actual delivery times may vary. Please review our Shipping Policy.
- Still, have questions? Call your OverEZ Chicken Coop experts at +1 (855) 333-3041
- Sits off the ground
- Built by Amish-trained craftsmen
- 34" L x 45" W x 54 – 1/2" H - Includes Nesting Box
- Houses Up to 5 Chickens
- All panels and trim are painted and assembled, all hardware is installed, doors & windows are installed, nesting boxes are assembled and metal is installed on the roof panel
- 1 Screened window; the window opens and closes for fresh air
- 2 Nesting boxes
- 2 Vents; on each gable end on the upper point to let air flow through the coop
- 2 Roosts
- 1 Mandoor
- 1 Chicken door with treated wood ramp
- Includes the detachable run and panels that allow the chickens to run under the coop, too. The total area for the run is 37.5" H x 48" L x 33"W.
The detachable Coop in a Box Run is made out of Tenax (hex netting).
- Produced from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), with fully recyclable, non-toxic, and high-quality polymers.
- UV Treated
- Hexagonal mesh with reinforced and smooth edges
- Hexagonal mesh: .75" x .75"
- Won't rust or corrode
- UV Treated
Have questions? Watch our FAQ videos.