Clean, Convenient Watering Solutions for Healthy Chickens
- Holds 12 Gallons
- Indoor and Outdoor Waterer. No Waste Design
- Eliminates Daily Maintenance By Providing Clean Water For Up to a Month!
- Ships Free and Fast! Actual delivery times may vary. Please review our Shipping Policy.
- Still, have questions? Call your OverEZ Chicken Coop experts at +1 (855) 333-3041
Instructions for Use and Training Chickens:
- Remove lid and add 1½ cups of raw, organic apple cider vinegar or add a poultry water protector (optional).
- Fill with 12 gallons of water and replace the lid, ensuring a secure fit.
- Remove all other water sources and gather chickens around the waterer.
- Tap nipples until water fills the cup (red color naturally attracts chickens). When one chicken begins drinking, others will follow.
- Check water levels every 4 weeks and refill as needed. Discard any stale water before refilling.
- Blocks or bricks may be placed under the feeder to accommodate your chickens’ feeding height preferences.
- Remove lid and add 1½ cups of raw, organic apple cider vinegar or add a poultry water protector to prevent algae (optional)
- 22 3/4" L x 12 1/2" D x 16 1/4" H
Power Cord Access Port
- Prevents freezing with accessories, such as de-icers and circulation pumps. The innovative opening allows easy access for power cords.
No More Hanging Your Waterer
- No more daily water bucket cleaning and filling - Your waterer can be placed directly on the ground for refilling and cleaning.
Stay Clean Design
- A fully-sealed design prevents chickens from soiling water, which saves time and conserves water.
DURABLE & MADE TO LAST
- Constructed with UV-protected, food-safe, BPA-free, recyclable plastic.
3 DRINKING STATIONS
- No-waste, drip-free nipples allow 3 chickens to drink at one time.
- 3-5 CHICKENS Every 4-6 weeks
- 6-11 CHICKENS Every 2-3 weeks
- 12-15 CHICKENS Every 1-2 weeks
Have questions? Watch our FAQ videos.