Clean, Convenient Watering Solutions for Healthy Chickens.
Indoor and Outdoor Waterer. Holds 12 Gallons.
Eliminates Daily Maintenance By Providing Clean Water For Up to a Month!
POWER CORD ACCESS PORT
Prevents freezing with optional accessories, such as de-icers and circulation pumps (sold separately).
Innovative opening allows easy access for power cords
No More Hanging Your Waterer No more daily water bucket cleaning - Your completed waterer will also be able to be placed directly on the ground for refilling and cleaning.
Fully-sealed design prevents chickens from soiling water, which saves time and conserves water.
DURABLE & MADE TO LAST
Constructed with UV-protected, food-safe, BPA-free, recyclable plastic.
3 DRINKING STATIONS
No-waste, drip-free nipples allow 3 chickens to drink at one time.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE & TRAINING CHICKENS
1. Remove lid and add 1½ cups of raw, organic apple cider vinegar (optional).
2. Fill with 12 gallons of water and replace lid, ensuring a secure fit.
3. Remove all other water sources and gather chickens around the waterer.
4. Tap nipples until water fills the cup (red color naturally attracts chickens).
When one chicken begins drinking, others will follow.
5. Check water levels every 4 weeks and refill as needed. Discard any stale water before refilling.
- Blocks or bricks may be placed under the feeder to accommodate your chickens’ feeding height preferences
Add 1½ cups of raw, organic apple cider vinegar to prevent algae and help keep chickens healthy.