Keep Your Chickens Cooped Up.
- We noticed that many chicken coops on the market are only made for having chickens seasonally and they didn't come with a floor. So we got to work creating a chicken coop that will meet all your needs and will last many years.
- It is made in the USA and built by Amish trained craftsmen! It is constructed out of wood and is heavy duty.
- This chicken coop can be used in cold AND hot climates. Whether you live in the south with high humidity and heat or in the north with subfreezing temperatures and snow, this chicken coop can be for you!
- This amazing coop assembles in less than 30 minutes with only a screw gun. We have easy to read instructions and a video to assist you with assembly.
- Ships in 2 Days! Actual delivery times may vary.
- Still have questions? Call your OverEZ Chicken Coop experts at +1 (855) 333-3041
Sits off the ground
Built by Amish-trained craftsmen
- 34" L x 45" W x 54 – 1/2" H
- Houses Up to 5 Chickens
- All panels and trim are painted and assembled, all hardware is installed, doors & windows are installed, nesting boxes are assembled and metal is installed on the roof panel
- 2 Screened window
- Window(s) open and close for fresh air
- 2 Nesting boxes
- 2 Vents; on each gable end on the upper point to let air flow through the coop
- 2 Roosts
- One man door
- One chicken door with treated wood ramp
- Flooring & Siding has a treated resin; designed for superior moisture resistance & helps with the moisture levels that chickens naturally produce.
- Roof; roof profile is designed so that rainwater runs off the back of the chicken coop keeping the water runoff away from your nesting boxes.
The ceiling has radiant barrier sheathing to keep the coop cooler in the summer heat.